We’ve put together a few FAQs to help with common problems and questions.
Check here first, and your question just might be answered already!
Your account should have been transferred over to the app (including your email address, profile photo, and profile information).
You will need to set a new password for use in the Churchy Date app.
- From the app, go back to the first screen and choose “Log In”.
- From there, tap the “Forgot Password?” link, and reset your password.
- After a few steps, your password will be reset, and you’ll be able to login.
While we tried to migrate everyone’s account over to the app, it’s possible that there were some accounts that didn’t make it. If your email address wasn’t found for a password reset, please create a new account.
Our tag line is “Faith, Laughter, & Love” because we believe that these are some of the most important cornerstones of a successful relationship. The Churchy Date logo characters represent a couple that has found shared faith, love, and joy together.
Yes, you can download the app for free from the Apple App Store, or Google Play store.
Basic features include:
- Swipe to match with other churchy folks (up to 10 every 24 hours)
- Create your uniquely churchy profile
- Add 2 photos to your profile
- Mutual matches are free to chat with each other
Premium membership starts at only $4.99/month, and comes with additional features.
- Swipe right = Well Done (like)
- Swipe left = Depart from Me (dislike)
- Free members are allowed 10 swipes every 24 hours. So if you started swiping at 1pm, your swipes won’t reset until 1pm the next day.
- You’re allowed to skip profiles by swiping down. These down swipes don’t count towards your 24-hour total.
- Premium members get unlimited swipes
Premium features include:
- Unlimited swiping
- Chat with your matches via Audio or Video calls
- Unlimited photos in your profile
- Send photos, voice notes, and videos via chat
- VIP badge and status
That’s not all – stay tuned for more features we’re planning to launch for our premium members!
Churchy Date is still pretty new, but please check back often, as more and more people are joining every day.
Yes – all in-app purchases for monthly, 6 month, or yearly plans come with an initial free trial. Once that trial period is over, you will be charged via your device’s app store / account. You will automatically be charged the amount you selected at each billing cycle until you cancel the subscription.
If you’d like to not be visible on the app, you can hide your profile.
- Tap the user icon at the top left
- Go to “Settings”
- Toggle “Show Me on Churchy Date” to off
If you’d like to proceed with deleting your account click here to contact us, and select “Delete My Account” in the drop down menu.
While our app syncs your email address to our mailing list upon signing up, we don’t currently have a way to automatically delete it from the mailing list if you delete your account. Please click on the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email you received, and you’ll be taken off of our mailing list as well. We apologize for the inconvenience.